Pat Testing Services
EACH PAT TEST WILL INCLUDE:
· Visual inspection of the appliance, flex and plug top – Look for any visual signs of damage or overheating
· Open Each Plug Top – Inspect the fuse and connections and tighten wire connections
· Electrical tests – The appliance is put through a series of electrical tests to ensure that it is properly earthed (Earth Continuity Test, Class 1 appliance) and insulated (Insulation Resistance Test, Class 1 and 2 appliance)
· Labelling – A label is affixed to the appliance indicating whether it has passed or failed as well as additional information including the test date, re-test date and Appliance ID number assigned to it
· Records – A detailed record is given for each appliance tested as well as an inventory summary. These records will be made available in an electronic format (hard copy available upon request)
We offer 3 packages for PAT testing:
· Small PAT Testing Package* Includes up to 10 items PAT tested for only £39.00 Additional items are charged at £1.75 per test – Ideal for landlords, musicians & trade show exhibitors
· Medium PAT Testing Package Includes up to 20 items PAT tested for only £49.00 Additional items are charged at £1.25 per test – Ideal for landlords, small businesses and mobile DJs
· Large PAT Testing Package Includes up to 50 items PAT tested for only £79.00 Additional items are charged at £0.75 per test – Ideal for larger businesses or HMO Properties
Better now than later!
Book your Landlord Electrical Certificate at the best prices.
NICEIC Certified & Experienced Professionals!